Sunday happenings

Monday, May 28, 2012

Started the day off with a run and workout in the park. The weather was less hot today which was enjoyable! I finished off the book I started yesterday and now need to find something else to read. I have a few recommendations from friends so I will check them out.

The rest of the day consisted of the following...

One of my FAVORITE lunches (or dinner). Salad and crepes with egg, salmon and herb cheese. Amazing!!!

Next up was getting my toes ready for the sunshine. I love having polish brands from home but would kill for a real mani/pedi with my favorite people! It is on the agenda come July!

Not professional but not bad for a rookie!

The rest of the evening was spent making this and truly remembering someone I miss everyday! I hope to make some more of these for gifts and get a little better with my skills too!
Now just sitting and hoping I can stay awake until James arrives home. It is a 50/50 chance that I will be sleeping before his arrival.  I am excited to have one more day off before the work week and getting to spend it with my hubby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn - I was just scrolling through your posts and saw this one - absolutely love it - I am going to do this too!

    ReplyDelete