5 days with 50 Shades...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Here is what the last 5 days has consisted of (in between the mandatory work and household duties)...

Coffee.

Enjoying the rain (and sun when it peaks out).

And reading the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy.


Nothing like indulging in some of my favorite things!!!

If you haven't read the 50 Shades of Grey, be warned that once you start it is like being sucked into a vortex and you feel the need to read them as quickly as possible(and if you know nothing about them also take this as a warning that they are not in the PG category of books).
 
My beloved Kindle and coffee
View from the balcony while reading
Has anyone else read them? Any recommendations on what to read next?

This weekend I will be flying solo with James out of town for a tournament, so I need to find some new reading material or way to fill my time. I am open to suggestions. 

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, I'm reading the first book right now--I'm about 70 pages in and hoping the pace picks up soon. All the mystery and intrigue is nice, but waiting for the pay off...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping that as you got further into the book you were more intrigued! I would be interested to hear what you think. I actually prefer the 2nd and 3rd books (a lil more story line and a lil less...).

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete