It's everywhere...

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not long after James and I had reconnected, a friend pointed out how many things in my apartment are pieces of Paris. Up to this point I had never realized it. As I took a closer look at this it was surreal to see that in every room of my apartment there is something. Just to give you a visual, there is a picture of the "Arc de Triomphe" hanging on the wall when you walk in. There is a picture over my bed that says "Le Monde Des Chimeres" that lists the location as Ile St. Louis, Paris.  The shower curtain in the bathroom is of a couture dress and among other things says Paris on it. Are you seeing a theme here? To top it all off there is an actual Eiffel Tower statue sitting on the floor in my living room. That's right folks I have had mine own Eiffel Tower for the last 5+ years.  So imagine the smile I get on my face whenever James sends me a note to say "I just waved at the Eiffel Tower for you until you are here to see it again for yourself." 

So what does this all mean? Was it the universe keeping me connected to France all this time? Has my soul been privy to my future long before I was and preparing me for this day? Or is it just that I really liked Paris when I was there and therefore have incorporated it into the decor in my home? I don't know the answer for sure but it definitely feels like the stars are aligning a bit in my world these days!!!

***86 more days and I will be waving at the Eiffel Tower myself, woo hoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. I pray with all my heart that your heart keeps dancing with happiness. I love being able to share this beautiful journey with you. This would make an amazing movie or at least a best selling romance novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one brave woman. I'm honored to get to share in your journey of being open to all that life has to offer, best of all love. I'm counting down the days until February right along side you! Sara

    ReplyDelete