Birthday Eve

Monday, February 6, 2012

Saturday was a good day. I successfully overcame a large obstacle and officially have a bank account in France! The city decided to bring back the carousel, and I am convinced it was all in preparation for my birthday.




I went for a walk and a bit of shopping with James. Then in grand husband fashion he decided we were going to celebrate my birthday with dinner on Saturday night since all of the family was present.

We ordered in pizza and I tried cheese pizza here for the first time. It was four different kinds of cheese and way fancier than any cheese pizza I had ever eaten in the states.



In addition to the yummy pizza and wine. They surprised me with this fabulous strawberry tart for my birthday cake.  It was almost too pretty to eat!



They found it necessary to put ALL the candles on it to recognize my age. It's a miracle that it didn't cause any smoke alarms to go off.





In addition to a fun night and delicious food I got a fantastic new watch! I have wanted a new watch for a long time and this is the beauty that has now found it's home on my wrist! It kinda matches my wedding ring so it's a wonderful addition to my bling factor!!!


Birthday eve was great! And just when I didn't think it could get any better I woke up Sunday to an amazing continuation to my birthday celebration...

No comments:

Post a Comment