Snowy Sunday

Sunday, January 20, 2013

France has been experiencing some snow the last few days. For many parts of the country this is not a common occurrence. It makes the news in a BIG way (even though I think we have about 4-5 inches). I know living in a cold climate like MN means that by the beginning of January everyone is over winter and ready for spring. However, living somewhere that snow is uncommon and most of the winter is grey and gloomy, snow is a welcomed sight (at least for me). I couldn't resist capturing it in a few pictures (MN girl at heart)!!!

A big wintery greeting upon stepping out the door


Walking to the station and attempting to make snowballs

Public transportation is a good option on days like these (Even if there are delays)


The house on the corner, looks even more enchanting with a fresh coat of snow

 Thankful for a little piece of MN with me here in France today!

No comments:

Post a Comment