Happy Birthday Grandpa Jack

Monday, January 14, 2013

Today would mark the 75th birthday of my Grandpa Jack. It's hard to believe that this is already the 2nd birthday he will be celebrating in heaven.

Grandpa, I am sure you are taking full advantage of an amazing bowl of ice cream to celebrate your day! I hope you can feel my love and hugs all the way from France.

There are many times that I would love to call you up just to hear your voice and what I wouldn't do for one of your amazing bear hugs! You were the best! Thank you for always being in my corner and I am lucky to have a guardian angel as magnificent as you! I hope that I continue to make you proud.
xoxoxo Lynn
Summer 2010
Dancing at our wedding
Here is the post I wrote about Grandpa Jack when he gained his angel wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment