Little signs of Hope

Thursday, November 3, 2011

So I have been going on quite a few interviews in the past weeks. I will update more on that in a post in the coming days (hopefully with good news). This last week as I was on my way to an interview I had 2 things happen to me that felt significant and maybe like a "sign" that something good was going to happen today.

As many people know, residents of Paris are fond of their dogs and are allowed to take them places that wouldn't be allowed in many places in the US. On the train from Chartres to Paris last week a passenger got on and had her dog with her (the first and only time I have seen a dog on the train so far). The dog quickly became a friend of all of those around him.  I sat there a bit surprised at the resemblance that the dog had to my 4-legged Hope (who is in doggie heaven). So I of course had to snap a picture of this little guy.




I then arrived at the Montparnasse station and jumped on the metro to go to my interview. I sat down and quickly notice that there was another 4-legged friend in the subway car with us. He was a guide dog for his owner who was blind. As I sat there I was finding it a bit too crazy that he looked very much like Jax (my 4-legged "nephew" who is also in doggie heaven).




I find it a bit too coincidental that on my way to this interview last week I crossed paths with not 1 but 2 look-a-likes of our family. I couldn't help but smile and feel a bit of comfort knowing that I received a little message that day that I had some of my "friends" with me as I faced yet another interview.

Thanks Hope and Jax! Hope you (or your look-a-like cousins enjoy Paris)!
Hope in one of her many diva outfits! Let's hope I was a "rockstar" in that interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment