Some big celebrations

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How in the world is it already November?! I don't know how time passes so quickly. I think of updating the blog often but there never seems to be enough time in the day! I am hoping to do better at carving out some time as I really do enjoy it and appreciate having life documented a bit so that we could look back on it in the years to come!!!

Since I was last here some wonderful things happened in my family and we were back in MN to be a part of it all!

The big events of our summer (which seems so long ago now)...
                  The brother on my left got married, and my brother on the right had another baby!!!
             The wedding was a day full of love, laughter, and wonderful memories were made!!!
                                                  The beautiful and HAPPY couple!!!


A few short weeks later, this family...


                              ...and this lucky family of 4 welcomed it's newest member...

                                                                  Meet Adan Jack
He is quite a smart lil guy as he arrived in time to meet his Auntie, Uncle and cousin while we were still all in MN. James and Maƫlle got to spend a few days with him before they had to return to France and I got another week of baby time (which is clearly not enough time to love up on this beautiful boy)!!!

It was an amazing month full of celebration, love and FUN! It was so wonderful spending time with family and friends and we feel so blessed to have been there during these memory making moments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment