The final week

Monday, February 1, 2010

I am pretty sure that every woman (and man for that matter) have experienced the effort you put into looking GOOD on a first date. While James and I have spent time together in the past and see each other on skype almost everyday, the first few days together in France there will definitely be those "butterfly feelings" and first date worries going through my head. Let's be honest here, I know he loves me but I want to knock his socks off!!!!

I have been seeking the perfect outfits for months (literally! I bought some clothes back in November that I have yet to wear because they are my "France clothes"). In the last few weeks there have been a few more shopping trips and fashion shows. I have enlisted the best of the best for consulting and opinion purposes. All of my friends and family that have been a part of this have had very kind words to say about how great everything looks. So I am confident that the mission of "a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" will be accomplished.

So here is the breakdown of where I am at:
Hair cut and colored
Clothes
Buy Deva curl hair product
Cosmetics
Valentine's gift (almost done)
Appt with Lizzy for waxing
Pack suitcase (almost done)
Pack carry-on
Find a power converter (for the European outlets)
Get Korean food/treats and learn how to make James' favorites (more on this to come in next blog)

P.S. 7 days until James sees me in my "France clothes"

No comments:

Post a Comment