Happy Father's Day

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day to my 2 favorite guys!!! You are both amazing Dads (and Grandpa)!!! The woman and children in your life are so very lucky to have you!


Here in France we celebrated Father's Day with a dinner last night. One of the gifts for James was this strawberry mascarpone tart that Maëlle and I made, it was amazing!



Maëlle typed a very sweet note to her Dad about all he means to her and all she does in life to make him proud (and gave him his all-time favorite candy, peanut M&M's). I think that no matter what age we are we always strive to make our Dad proud. Hopefully I have succeed a little bit in that.
There are many wonderful Dads out there that provide a strong, active presence in their children's lives. I feel lucky to be surround in life by such outstanding men!!! Thank you to a few other favorite Dad's for making me Auntie Lynn and Aunt Lulu, being an aunt is the best and it was made possible by you all!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads out there but especially to mine!!! Love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment