High Five for Friday/Claques en cinq pour Vendredi

Friday, November 23, 2012

Some of my favorite blogs do a feature of “High 5 for Friday” and I love the recap of the highlights of their week. I think it’s a great idea to be grateful and aware of all the positives around me, big and small. So I thought it would be a fun way to incorporate  the wonderful or fun things that make me smile! 
1. Talent is everywhere! This young man was playing his heart out on this piano in the train station one afternoon. He played song after song and had quite a large crowd enjoying his talent!


2. The opportunity to teach in an university setting again.

3. The fall colors outside of the apartment


4. A new fridge (a big American one). The crazy large turkey fits in it, such a grown-up thing to be excited about!

5. Greys Anatomy! Thankful for an ITunes gift card that allowed me to get the last season of Grey's and watch it on my phone while traveling on the train everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment