We are settling in

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We have officially been in the new apartment for a few weeks now. It is so great to put some roots down and begin creating our home together. More than a few friends and family have requested to see pictures of the apartment now that we are actually in it. So I thought I would share some pictures but keep in mind that it is a work in progress and there are many things to add and do to make it feel more homey.

The entrance and a bench we created from an old table


The only piece of furniture we have bought so far. Converts to a bed for all of the guests we plan on having

The big room including our living room and dining area



Our bedroom

Really liking the kitchen so far

Maƫlle's room

The bathroom
The little balcony

So there you have it! Hopefully it looks a lil more lived in than the previous pictures that I shared. It has been fun to dream and think of all of the things I would like to do with decorating. Tomorrow our first guests (my Mom, aunt, and cousin) arrive to share our home with us! Really excited about that!

3 comments:

  1. Finally a new post!!!! I check almost every day! Apartment looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share with everyone who reads Lynn's blog that we had a fabulous time with her & James and Maelle. They were wonderful host & hostess and we were able to see all the sites on our agenda. Their life in France is something we all dream of one day experiencing ..... I mean really "living in France", not too many people can say they have had the opportunity to even visit Europe. It was very hard to leave Lynn & James, Maelle last week but I know someday they will be back in the states and will continue to look forward to those visits (whether they come to MN or family/friends go to France). I personally love reading your blog and makes me feel like I'm able to stay in touch with you daily. I want to Thank You both for a trip of a life time and look forward to my next visit. Miss & Love you all very much! Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved having you here Mom! Thanks for making the trip, spending time with us, and getting a glimpse into our life here. We too look forward to many more visits in MN and France until we are all on the same continent! Love you!

      Delete