Today is the day...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

James and the girls are arriving in Minneapolis in less than 1 hour!!! It is hard to believe that the last time I entered something on the blog the countdown was at 115 days. I am not going to say that the last 115 days has flown by because that isn't true, I have missed him every single minute of those 115 days.

The next two weeks will be an amazing time for James, the girls, and I. I am so excited to share my world here in MN with them. I feel like today my two worlds will finally be one (even if it's only for a few weeks). I am over the moon for him to meet my friends and family and to be able to spend time with him and the girls.

There are many memories to be made. The first being getting a much needed hug and kiss from James!!! That will truly be a priceless moment that I have been waiting for ever since leaving him in Paris six month ago.

PS Only 51 minutes until that plane lands and my heart can feel complete again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment